Terms and Conditions
This Agreement was last revised on January 27th, 2021.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IV. INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
VI. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
VII. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
VIII. USER CONTENT
X. REFUND POLICY
XI. LIMITED GUARANTEE
XII. GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
XIII. USER RESPONSIBILITIES
XIV. GENERAL CONDITIONS
XVI. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
XIX. NO RESPONSIBILITY
XX. SPAM POLICY
XXI. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
XXIV. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
XXV. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
owned and managed by Qinta Inc. (“we,” “u s,” or “our”) welcomes you.
● “Service” or “Services” refers any service shown below, which we may offer from our Website.
● “User”, “You” and “Your” refers to the person who is accessing the website for taking or availing any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website;
● “We”, “us”, “our” and “Company” are references to Qinta Inc.;
● “Website” shall mean and include “https://www.qinta.io, and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
● “User Account” shall mean an electronic account opened for the customer for availing various services offered on the website;
● All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word “includes” should be construed as “without limitation”.
● Words used herein regardless of the number and gender specifically used shall be deemed and construed to include any other number, singular or plural, and any other gender, masculine, feminine, or neuter, as the context requires.
● Reference to any statute, ordinance, or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments or replacements for the time being in force.
● All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
IV. INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
● Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which
are governed by their own terms of service.
● Eligibility: Certain Service of the Website is not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
● Electronic Communication: When you use this Website or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communications from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of
these communications for your records. Here at www.qinta.io, we will work to provide you with technologies at the forefront of blockchain finance so that you get the most out of your hard-earned money. With Qinta, users stand to earn 20X the current bank interest rates and spend the least cost on international transfers. Our vision is to empower people challenged by the often complex, inaccessible and expensive financial services.
By leveraging the latest in blockchain technology, we aim to provide access to market-leading returns regardless of a person’s income. Website allow users to create their own crypto wallet and access the latest blockchain applications ranging from depositing funds to earn interest in cryptocurrency to being able to transfer money internationally.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of changes by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to its Website. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the Changes.
For accessing the website and using certain Resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account.
You accept that the details you provide about establishing any account are correct and that you will keep your details up-to-date. You are responsible for the security of all of
your user names, passwords, and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for any use
(authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We
may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of your user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
USER CONTENT A.
The website permits you to share content, feedback, etc. (“content”) but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required
permission to use the content.
When posting content to the website, please do not post content that:
● contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
● is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
● violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
● discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner
prohibited by law;
● violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal, or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance;
● transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files ;
● sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same
message under multiple emails or subjects;
● Information or data which are unlawfully obtained.
Any such submitted content that includes, but is not limited to the following, will be refused by us. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to
the website without advanced notice.
Cryptocurrency are highly volatile and risky therefore, we shall not be responsible for any exchanges and risk for your use of the website. All the transaction are irreversible and non-refundable.
If your order status failed or stop during transaction, you can contact our customer support for resolving your question.
By this Website:
● We provide an opportunity for you to avail the offered Services from our Website.
● We do not provide any warranty or guarantee that the Service descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a Service offered by the Website is
not as described, your sole remedy is to inform us about Services for taking further action.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to limit the usage or supply of any service to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per the necessity.
● You shall use the Service and Website for a lawful purpose and comply with a the applicable laws while using the Website;
● You shall not upload, any content on the website that:
o Defamatory, infringes any trademark, copyright, or any proprietary rights of any person or affect any one’s privacy, contain violence or hate speech, including any sensitive
information about any person.
● You shall not use or access the Website for collecting any market research for some competing business;
● You shall not misrepresent or impersonate any person or entity for any false or illegal purpose;
● You shall not use any virus, hacking tool for interfering in the operation of the Website or data and files of the Website;
● You will not use any device, scraper, or any automated thing to access the
Website for any purpose without taking permission from us.
● You will inform us about anything that is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal on the website;
● You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism,
software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
● You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Website;
● You will not take any action that levies or may levy (in our sole decision) an unreasonable or unreasonably big load on our technical arrangement; and
● You will let us know about the unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
Although we’re not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or Content or to review or edit any Content, we have the right to do so to operate the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you
access to the Website or any service, or any portion of the Website or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
● We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us.
● We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email
● The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your
business use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
● You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have concerning the website;
● Both you and we acknowledge and agree that in your use of the website you will comply with any applicable third-party terms of agreement which may affect or be
affected by such use.
● The user shall use the website at its own risk.
● Using services of this website does not create a fiduciary relationship between us and you; your Qinta wallet is not a checking or savings account, and it is not covered
by insurance against losses.
● The blockchain applications and services we make available in this website may lend, sell, pledge, hypothecate, assign, invest, use, commingle or otherwise dispose of
assets and Eligible Digital Assets to counterparties or hold the Eligible Digital Assets with counterparties to earn returns and prevent losses.
● The exchange rate between fiat and cryptocurrency, the interest earned for funds deposited and non-Qinta fees are dictated by the blockchain services and
applications we make available through the website and not by the Qinta wallet.
● Eligible digital assets are not legal tender. Qinta is not a bank or depository institution, and your Qinta wallet is not a deposit account.
● Legislative and regulatory changes or actions at the state, federal, or international level may adversely affect the use, transfer, exchange, and value of Digital
Assets. Transactions in Digital Assets may be irreversible, and, accordingly, losses due to fraudulent or accidental transactions may not be recoverable.
● You must follow your local and state laws while exchanging currency through our website;
● Use of the Website is void where prohibited by applicable law.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
You understand and agree that we (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be
responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers
and any information provided by us or any third party. Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.qinta.io Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall Qinta Inc., nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful, or
exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to
access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of
your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we’ve been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its important purpose.
You release us and our successors from all losses, damages, rights, and demands and actions of any kind, including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that are
directly or indirectly related to or arising from your use of the Services (collectively,
Any materials provided by the Client/Customer in the course of using our service shall be kept confidential by us as against third parties, unless the disclosure is required under the process of law or unless the disclosure is to our’s financial auditors or governing regulatory bodies. Disclosing or using this information for any purpose beyond
the scope of this Agreement.
We are not responsible to you for:
● any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on
it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
● any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
● any errors in or omissions from our website; or
● any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings, or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
● any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of our’s Services for illegal spam activities (including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails), other than for the intended purposes of this
The Website may comprise links to external or third-party Websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of
the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is created and used by others. You can communicate the site administrator of those External Sites. We
are not accountable for the content provided in the link of any External Sites and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External Sites. You should take safety measure(s) when you are downloading files from all these Websites to safeguard your computer from viruses
and other critical programs. If you agree to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
PERSONAL INFORMATION POLICY
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on this Website is
accurate and error-free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have
occurred. We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Website will be error-free or
fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that the site or the server that
makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies the full functionality, accuracy,
reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express
or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
DISCLAIMER OF LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”
BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THAT THE WEBSITE
WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ITS CONTENT OR
SERVICE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR
WE DISCLAIM ALL LICENSES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
LICENSES OR WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-VIOLATION OF THIRD
PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES
ARISING FROM A MATTER OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF
TRADE. IN RELATION WITH ANY WARRANTY,
CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY
UNINTENDED, INCIDENTAL, OR SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES
RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS STOPPAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OR
INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE
BEEN RECOMMENDED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE WEBSITE MAY COMPRISE TECHNICAL INCORRECTNESS OR TYPOGRAPHICAL
ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ARE NOT
ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS
RECORDED ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN
SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO
A SERVICE ON THE WEBSITES DOES NOT SUGGEST THAT SUCH SERVICE IS OR WILL BE
ACCESSIBLE IN YOUR LOCATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO CHANGES,
CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The Website contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound
recordings, audiovisual works, and other material provided by or on behalf of us
(collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third
parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other
laws. You have no right to use the content, and you will not take any Content except as
allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent
from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the
original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not transfer, provide
license or sub-license, sell, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly
perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way
for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other
Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly
If you infringe any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the
Content and the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy
any copies you have made of the Content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website are
registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product,
and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned
by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”).
Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or
otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written
permission specific for each such use. None of the Content may be retransmitted without
our express, written consent for every instance.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees,
successors, licensees harmless from and against any claims, actions, or demands,
including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting
from your breach of this Agreement or your misuse of the Content or the Website. We
shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at
your expense, in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding. We reserve the right, at
your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject
to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any
reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision
will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will
otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Term. The Services will be provided to you can be canceled or terminated by us. We may
terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice.
We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination.
Termination of these Terms will terminate all of your Services subscriptions.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or
expiration of your Services: (a) We will cease providing the Services; (b) you will not be
entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise; (c) any
fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and (d) we may
delete your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that expressly provide
for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms,
including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto concerning
the subject matter contained in this Agreement.
If a dispute arises between you and website www.qinta.io, our goal is to resolve such
dispute quickly and cost effectively. Accordingly, you and mobile application agree that
we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises between us out of
this Agreement or the website and mobile application Services (a “Claim”) in accordance
with this section entitled “Dispute Resolution.” Before resorting to these alternatives,
you agree to first contact us directly to seek dispute assistance by going to Customer
For any claim arising between you and www. qinta.io (excluding claims for injunctive or
other equitable relief), the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a
cost-effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. A party
electing arbitration must initiate such arbitration through an established alternative
dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR
provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration will
be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the
specific manner will be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration
will not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise
mutually agreed by the parties; and (c) if an arbitrator renders an award the party
receiving the award may enter any judgment on the award in any court of competent
GOVERNING LAW AND JUDICIAL RECOURSE
The terms herein will be governed by and construed under the law of the United States of
America and the State of Delaware without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of
law. The Courts of the State of Delaware shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any
dispute arising from the use of the Website.
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure to perform
our or its obligations under these Terms if such non-performance arises as a result of the
occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us, including, without limitation,
an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot, civil disorder,
or civil commotion or other force majeure event.
The Company shall have the right to assign/transfer this agreement to any third party
including its holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates,
associates, and group companies, without any consent of the User.
We welcome feedback, comments, and suggestions for improvements to the Services
(“Feedback”). You can submit Feedback by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.